Tuesday 18 October 2011



Like to be an iceberg to melt in the sun on your eyes I offer a single flower to a single person, you I'd send you a bouquet filled with love, just for you.I'd like to offer you a red rose that never wither, to prove to you that our love will last forever.I found in you a passionate complicity.
I am so proud to love.I look up to heaven, a white cloud passes.
Watching her, I see your sweet face. I love you I sit and listen to the slow wind blows. And, in its murmurings I hear it's your first name. I love you I miss your gaze fixed on me, your warmth, all these events you are synonymous with happiness. for You to the Heart of Gold
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you :if i could be anything i could be your tears so i could be born in your eyes live down your cheek and die in your lips


thankz 4 give this nice words..
t0 me.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment